I’m not sure if the yerba mate’s matteine is kicking in (it’s truly caffeine, but I just love saying matteine) or if it’s the effects of my breakthroughs during yesterday’s post that’s exciting me, but I am feeling stoked right now to be writing and working on this project! Yey! It’s a great feeling.
Having given myself some space from my intention of writing a post everyday, I’ve found myself thinking about how much more I want to write about! haha typical. But I have decided to at least not pressure myself to write about my 54+54 Challenge every day, but to write about it every couple of days. This will allow me to put more time into topics I believe are related to a yogic lifestyle, like meditation, minimalism, and manifestation, but most specifically nutrition/diet. I had a food blog a few years ago, which focused on eating less meat, but I’ve learned an incredible about since then. Recently, I’ve felt a deep desire to share the knowledge, advice, and resources I came across with others on a similar path because I had such difficulty finding them myself. And self-healing and holistic nutrition go hand in hand with yoga!
I’ve got some butterflies in my tummy and goosebumps on my skin so I know definitively that right now I’m finally following my spirit’s highest intention. I want to feel like this all the time!! So now, here are my adjusted intentions in bold:
- To practice 54 minutes of yoga a day for 54 consecutive days (54 + 54 = 108, a divine number.. more on that later)
- To use those 54 minutes in a way that strengthens and challenges me both physically and mentally
- To journal about this experience
dailymultiple times a week, thus keeping myself accountable while documenting my progress and hopefully inspiring others
- To practice straight away in the morning whenever possible, because I’ve realized that that is the easiest, most reliable time for me to practice
- To be kind, loving, and compassionate towards myself while putting every ounce of effort I possibly can towards these goals
- To post content related to a yogic lifestyle in a way that’s beneficial to myself and others
As soon as I hit “publish”, I’ll be doing Ashley Turner’s Core Power, the second in the Yoga for Weight Loss series. It’s a bit short, so I’ll do a 15 minute warm up before diving in 🙂